Monday, September 12, 2011

another delay from dilly dallying

Alright, sorry about the delay in writing, I was away for the weekend, and hadn't written anything in advance, and for that I apologize... anyway, hopefully I'll have a post out today before too long, and you guys will all enjoy it, love it, and like me better as a human being because of it (not really, I already know that you enjoy me to the fullest extent possible).  Oh, one last interesting bit of information... I just recently discovered that zombies are in the Bible.  Don't just take my word for it, though, look it up. 

Matthew 27:51-53, it's right after Jesus dies (hopefully that wasn't too big of a spoiler for ya...), so that, along with dragons and dinosaurs, makes the Bible my favorite book (not that it wasn't already, but the awesomeness factor just went up another 20 bajillion points.)  Enjoy your day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment