Thursday, August 18, 2011

A new idea, crazy, right?

So, seeing as I have the attention span of approximately a two year old when it comes to writing stories, I'm debating whether or not I should just write short stories for a little bit to help build my writing stamina and also to help out my writing style (I've written essays and school papers for quite a few years, I don't get to be creative all that often).  Lemme know what you all are thinking. 

Or if you have any requests, I might try writing a story for you.  I always enjoy a challenge, just please don't get too offended if it doesn't come out quite the way you want.  This is an exercise in creativity, not a million dollar book contract ;).  Hope you all are doing well, and enjoying your day, because it doesn't matter what's going on; all that matters is how you decide to respond to it (or that's most of it, I should clarify).  Anyway, peace out, my homie gees.

No comments:

Post a Comment