Sunday, August 14, 2011

The start of something; let's hope it's great.

Greetings to all of you who are not currently reading my newly founded blog.  I would love to invite you to come read, and hopefully enjoy.  Of course, seeing as you're not even aware of my existence yet, well, I guess it's somewhat pointless to be typing to you now.  However, I'm sure that at some point, you all will be reading my first ever post, and as such, let me welcome you.  So... HI!!!! :D  Yeah, feel free to hang around as long as you'd like (though I'd prefer it to not be beyond the time of when it starts to get awkward and creepy) and let me know what you think of the posts as they come and go.  I'm mostly going to be writing a story without any plot or anything written out, just writing as thoughts come to me, but I might be willing (from time to time) to write a suggestion or two in, we'll see how generous I'm feeling once I actually start writing. 

So, yeah, I just know that it's going to be a somewhat fantastic story (meaning it takes place in fantasy-land, so don't try any of this stuff at home, kids), but the specifics are not nailed down yet.  Well, let's give it a whirl, shall we (and by "we" I mean, me, myself, and I, at least at this point).

No comments:

Post a Comment