Wednesday, August 31, 2011

something new for tonight.

So, I've been getting pretty good at writing long winded stuff, so instead of doing that again, I'm gonna practice some brevity.  Now, what I'm going to do is write several seven word stories.  But wait, that's not all!  To make sure that I'm getting the proper point across, I'm going to have you all try and guess what it is that I'm talking about/what's the story? Leave a comment with your guesses, if you guess the most correctly, I'll make you the next character in one of my feature length stories.  You might even be a main character *wink wink, nudge nudge*.  Anywho, it's possible you might be able to persuade me to have a story style of your choosing (I do need the practice).  The end of the guessing is 11:59, my time (Pacific), on September 2nd.

So, without further ado, let us begin! Now...

1. Helmets rolling, scaly tail, crown, victorious return

2. Running, secrets, suits, old cars, gun, bang

3. Teleport, new, strange, life threatening, return, record

4. Seek, energy, shape, release, explosion, death

5. Dry, desolate, poison, rasp, lonely, hungry, dead

(wow, two that ended with death right in a row!  Morbid!)

6. Dame, busted in, no games, smoke, clue

(and the last one!)

7. Killer owls, take everything, unwanted, alone, revenge

Well, there's the seven, good luck!  Oh, there's also no limits on guesses, though someone else does have to guess after your last guess before you can guess again.  Thank, glhf!


No comments:

Post a Comment